Item code: HCWWG
The Nurturing Program® for Parents and Their Children with Special Needs and Health Challenges™ Workshops and Webinars content includes eight virtual or in-person sessions designed to address specific challenges and enhance the parenting journey for families in the unique position of parenting a child who has a physical health challenge, a developmental delay, or a neurological or behavioral health disorder.
The workshops/webinars are versatile and can be used to:
1) Offer a "sneak peek" into the full Nurturing Program for Parents and Their Children with Special Needs and Health Challenges™ (Invite parents or referral sources and get participants signed up for the full program).
2) Offer an interactive workshop for families who are currently engaged in Nurturing Parenting™ home-visiting programs, and could benefit from meeting other families.
3) Offer additional knowledge, and strategies for families who have children with special needs or health challenges and are currently engaged in NPPs designed for families with typically developing children.
5) Teach providers and educators how to meet the needs of families with children with special needs and health challenges.
6) Offer universal workshops or webinars for the general population, in a community, school or healthcare setting.
Sessions Titles and Topics Include: